Looking to be a vendor at the
2021 Baldwin County Homeschool Expo?
In Spring of 2018 there were approximately 21,000 – 25,000 homeschool families in Alabama.
Baldwin County is the biggest and fastest growing county in Alabama.
There are an estimated 3,500 homeschool families in Baldwin County alone!
Being a vendor at 2021 Baldwin County Homeschool Expo is a great way to get the word out and bring customers to you!
What do you receive when you sign up to be a vendor with us?
- personal photo album on our Facebook Page to display images and video of what you offer
- your business will be marketed on Baldwin County Homeschool Expo website & Facebook Page, Baldwin County Homeschoolers Facebook Group, White Sands Academy Facebook Page and South Alabama Homeschooling Facebook Group.
This year will be a little different. Due to limited places that are renting due to COVID-19 we will have it at our church (Lifeway Community Church). Due to limited space there will be inside AND outside vendor spaces.
Vendor Booth Info 2021 Expo:
– One 8ft table and two chairs will be provided. You will be responsible to provide table cloth, display, etc.
$5 additional for electricity (these spaces are limited and only available with inside booths)
– You will have a 12×12 area to set up how you would like.
– You provide your own table, chairs, etc.